Design/Renovation of your Premises
Would you like to have a state of the art premises designed to the needs of your target market? A premises that is easy to manage, cost effective to operate, inviting, exciting and efficient to work in? At DMA we are passionate about helping business people reach their potential through effective use of space, and the proper management of their buildings. We help the owners of small businesses and Limited Companies grow their organisations through premises that are attractive, exciting and memorable places that form part of your brand.
Benefits of working with DMA
1. Buildings more closely aligned to your aspirations through a 4r design of the product.
2. Value for money procurement techniques.
3. Functionality, impact and build quality are considered to improve the efficiency of the premises.
4. Good design can contribute to overall organisation success by facilitating your unique business processes.
5. Reduce running costs and improve quality on new buildings.
We show clients how buildings impact on the organisations that are housed within them, and in particular how they can enhance your business processes. We carry out feasibility studies of potential outlets for your business. We can identify how existing buildings can be transformed in line with your brand.
Attract high calibre employees
A. Create statements about your company’s ambitions.
B. Enhance your productivity by enhancing the well being of staff and customers.
C. Use your premises to power your brand.
Services we provide for you
1. We liaise with the Planning authorities on your behalf.
2. We can locate the prefect premises for you.
3. We organise all the paperwork for you.
4. Disability Access Certificate Applications.
5. Grant assistance /Leader funding.
6. Energy Upgrades that save you money.
7. Access Audits- Get more customers by eliminating barriers to your services.
“I had the pleasure of meeting David, and decided to engage in his services. I needed more space in 0rder to grown my business. David was very personable. His listening skills are second to none, and he has an excellent understanding and passion for making my premises more usable and accessible. The recommendations that he provided were practical, measurable and of a high quality. His advice never lost sight of my objective: to make my offering available to more people, and to generate more business through reduced barriers.”
Carol Dempsey, Montessori house of Children, Killarney, Co. Kerry.