More about DM Architects
DM Architects Tralee provide a professional and individualised service that draws on years of experience and personal contacts from within the industry, while still remaining good value for money. We also pride ourselves on our attention to detail with regards to the client’s needs, be they a new design, renovation, or any other property related requirement. We can demonstrate how you are able to achieve the utmost value from your budget by the most efficient use of space and careful selection of materials and finishes. We help you to realise your grand design, whether it’s your dream home or home extension, or a new vision for your business. David Moriarty Architects is an RIAI registered firm, giving our clients the security, accountability and the very best service available.
Who do we help
- We help Self Builders build the home of their dreams.
- We assist Homeowners to get the most out of their home through extensions, renovations and energy upgrades.
- We help Startup Businesses and ambitious Business Owners by designing better premises that make business more profitable and easier to manage.
- We show Businesses how to get more customers by highlighting ways to remove barriers from their current premises. This enables a more efficient cost management system, and the resolution of building management issues.
- We advise Community Groups on how to grow their group through more accessible services and facilities.
- Helping owners of Older Properties see and achieve a future proof Lifetime Home by highlighting the potential of their property.
- We enable Auctioneers & Estate Agents to sell more property by providing professionally prepared reports, clear advice, and the use of advanced software to show the true potential of the property.
- We assist Accountants by showing their clients the potential of the premises.
- We help Solicitors resolve awkward planning, land registry and mapping issues.
- We help Homecare Patients achieve independent living in their own homes by reducing hazards and the need to move to residential care homes.
- We help Schools by making their buildings safe, more accessible and more cost effective to operate.